Stella Artois, in partnership with Revelree Entertainment, present AT MIDNIGHT - a New Year's Eve Celebration in support of Empower Play.
We are putting on the best party of the new year - and you are ALL invited! Come downtown to Collide Coworking (148 Front Street) on New Year's Eve to celebrate the start of 2020 with us in style as we ring in the new year at the largest party in Sarnia!
This is a semi-formal event that includes tastings from Stella Artois, a selection of hors d’oeuvres and desserts from Joe Paquette, music and dancing featuring DJ DisKreet and incredible giveaways, highlighted by TWO GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR TICKETS (best seats in the house!) to see The Lumineers at Little Caesars Arena on Friday, February 7, 2020! Just buy a ticket - and you get to do cool stuff and - maybe - win cool stuff!
This is a Ticketed Event (There are NO tickets at the door - you MUST buy them in advance!). As an added bonus, the first 20 ticket buyers receive a FREE 2019 Stella Artois Better World (water.org) limited edition chalice ($20 value)!
Tickets are $99, which includes all of these amazing goodies:
- Event doors opening at 8 pm
- Chance to dress up with your friends in semi-formal attire
- Samplings from Stella Artois
- Full $5 Cash Bar
- Custom Specialty Drinks:
- At Midnight Drink
- Champagne Shot
- Three major giveaways:
- Two (2) Floor tickets to see The Lumineers in Detroit
- Dinner for six (6) at March Hare with beer pairings from Refined Fool
- Custom Stella Artois prize pack
- Additional giveaways throughout the evening
- Appetizers and desserts
- Champagne toast At Midnight
- Music and dancing with DJ DisKreet
- Coat Check
- Incredible amounts of fun at the best event, ever (well, that’s subjective, but we hope so!)
Proceeds from this event benefit the amazing work of local organization, Empower Play (www.empower-play.com). Empower exists to provide the youth of Sarnia-Lambton the financial backing required to help them realize their dreams of success in both athletics and/or arts.
Tickets are going on sale Monday, November 25 at NOON sharp!
Space is limited, so get your friends together and prepare for the best New Year's Party in Sarnia!